Introduction.

Hi everyone. Its a pleasure to meet you all. Thank you for coming in my blog. My friend told me about this blog and I know it's wierd, but I was thinking about writing a manga book in the future. I want to see how my life would go if I did make one to see how it turns out. I thought of something, but there is still some ideas that hasn't come out yet in me. I was wondering if you guys would help me and/or follow me. I would appreciate it. I hope that it turns out well. I would thank you guys again for coming on here during your time.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Chapter 1: The Fallen

continuing of chapter 1......

~The next day~
The upcoming ceremony came as everyone who were listed came up to get their deplomas to graduate in order to become a guardian angel. As they were organizing everything before they start, Kira looked around for Ryuu. He was no where in sight. "Ugh. Where is he?" He looked around some more and then someone tapped his shoulders. He was startled a bit. "Yo.", the person said behind him. It was a familiar voice. Kira turned around and saw Ryuu. "Congrats into becoming a guardian, Kira." He said to him, slightly smiling. Kira nodded. "Thanks. Wish you could become one also."

"Yeah. I wish."

"Everyone. The upcoming ceremony will start now. Please take a seat to those who are graduating.", the archangel, one of the most high leveled angels, announced.

"Well I better get going. Hope you can stay." Kira said.

"Sorry. I have to do something, I'll see you later." Ryuu said as he looked down to read the time on his wrist. "Oh. By the way, can you meet me inside the Door of the Forbidden Place? In about 10 minutes?"

Kira was confused. "Why the Door of the Forbidden Place? Isn't it called that for some reason? Plus, I have a ceremony to go to."

"Please?" He lookedat the watch again. "I have to go. See you there." Ryuu said as he dashes out.

"Ah! Wai--" It was too late to respond. He was gone before them. Kira sighed and then looked back to the ceremony. He sighed again and then began walking out of the door to meet up with Ryuu. The Door of the Forbidden Place. As he was finally there, he grew cautious and opened the door. When the door was opened, there was nothing here. Everything was dark. Suddenly, something was glowing very brightly inside the door. Kira slowly walked in to see what it was. As he grew closer, he saw a glass and something shining brightly inside it. He saw crystals. Many of them surrounding the two that seems a little bigger then the others. One of them was shining pink. It sparkled brightly like the stars, twinkling at night, the other one was a darker color. Black, maybe, but it glimmered like the night. "What are they?"

"Intruder!", a man said. It was one of the guards. Others also came behind the others and piled in. They went inside and close the door behind them.

"You're not going anywhere, mister."

Kira was confused. What's going on?, he thought to himself. "Um....I think you got the wrong idea. I was suppose to--"

"Save your breath.", the guard said ot him. "We know what you want to do here. You want to take the crystals."

"No, you got it--"

"Say your prayers, boy." The guards were getting ready to attack him. Some uses spells. Others uses their bow and arrow.

"Fire!", the leader said.

They all fired and Kira began dodging them, but then, CRACK! Something was brokened. He looked to where the noise was coming from. It was the crystals. The glass was broken and the crystals are going out of control. Kira stopped moving as the crystals were forming together. The others did so too, but then one of the guards noticed that Kira has an opening now so he began to use a spell and cast him. When Kira finally noticed, he tried to dodge it, but it was too late. He was trapped inside a black orb of magic that the guard has casted. "Crap." He said. He then looked at the crystals as they began to turn brighter and brighter. It was blinding like the sun that everyone covered their eyes. As it stopped, everyone opened their eyes again, but the crystals were gone.

"Now look at what you did.", the guard said to Kira.

"I didn't do anything. Your men was the one who shot the glass to release the crystals out."

"Why you--"

"Enough!"

They all turned to the door where they saw God come in. The guards kneeled as Kira's eyes grew wide as he came closer. God looked at the place where the crystal use to be and sighed. "So it went to Earth....Did it?"

"Um...What did?" Kira said to him.

"Why you- Your not suppose to speak in that kind of tone to--"

"That's enough, Sir Luke."

"Yes my Lord." Sir Luke bowed in apology.

God looked at Kira and said to him. "The crystals went down to Earth. We have to find them all before the people in Hell gets them and take over the world with it, destroying peace throughout the land and take control. In order to do that, I want you to find them all."

Kira's eyes grew wide. "What?! Me?!"

He nodded. "Since your the one who came in the Door of the Forbidden Place."

"What?! You can't be serious."

"But I am."

"But I didn't do anything!"

"Well I can't say that for sure since for some reason I didn't know what was going on around here since there must be something interfering it."

"Tch!"

"So, the mission for you is to get all the crystals before THEY do. There are about 23 of them in all, counting the two bigger ones. Maybe more. Please don't be shock in the future."

"What?!", he didn't know what he meant. What will happen in the future? What is it to be in shock with.

"Sorry for making you do this. Also take this." He gave him a bag. As he looked inside it, there's some necklace and gloves on here. "Your going to be needing that." God said to him. Before Kira said anything else, God began to start. "Kira. I, God, will taint your wings black, for you will become a fallen angels for your sins as punishment."

This can't be happening. Kira said to himself. Then, there was a hole down below his feet. When did the whole get there?! "Ugh!" Kira's wings began to turned tainted black. His clothes began to change as well. Same with his eyes. What's happening?

"~~~~"

Kira's eyes went wide. "What?" He couldn't hear what God said to him. "What were you trying to tell me!" he said as he fell in the hole. That was the last time he saw Heaven. Kira's eyes began to grow weak as he was falling down from the blue sky to a place called Earth. He then grew unconscious.

To be continued in chapter 2.....

2 comments:

  1. i only have one thing to say bout ur story other than its ah-mazing. sumtimes u'd change from past tense to present tense. but i don't think there r anymore mistakes but then again im only 13 and don't know EVERYTHING bout english but hey u did really really good!! i am so proud to be the fist to comment on this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. XD hahaha thanks and sorry about that. I kinda suck at english and im not that good on it even though i have a good grade on it TT-TT ashamed.

    ReplyDelete