Introduction.

Hi everyone. Its a pleasure to meet you all. Thank you for coming in my blog. My friend told me about this blog and I know it's wierd, but I was thinking about writing a manga book in the future. I want to see how my life would go if I did make one to see how it turns out. I thought of something, but there is still some ideas that hasn't come out yet in me. I was wondering if you guys would help me and/or follow me. I would appreciate it. I hope that it turns out well. I would thank you guys again for coming on here during your time.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Chapter 1: The Fallen

In the land of God, also known as Heaven, there are many angels who worships and give messages to him. An angel named Kira, is on of the most wised angels. "Kira~ I'm so hungry~ Let's go get something to eat." Kira's eyes grew wide as someone said to him. He then turned around and saw his friend, Ryuu. Ryuu put his arms around Kira's neck. "C'mon, let's go~ I can't take it anymore without something to eat." He whined like a little 7 year old. Kira laughed and said to him. "You know that I have a lot of paperworks to finish."

"Bleh. You can finish that later. Let's go." He took Kira's hand and went to the cafeteria. As they got in, they went in line to get their food. "So hey! Are you excited about becoming a guardian?! I hope I'll make it. I waited two long centuries to become one."

"Eh. I don't really want to be one. I'm fine not being a guardian." Kira said as they both sat down on the table.

"What?! You serious?! Everyone here wants to become a guardian angel.

"I don't think it's really all that great."

"Wha--"

"Kira. Ryuu. Here are the list of angels who are going to be guardians for the upcoming ceremony.", one of the messenger gave us the scroll.

"Ah. Thanks." Kira said ot him. The man bowed and went to the other tables.

"Let's see, let's see!" Ryuu said, anxiously. As Kira unfold the scroll, they both saw an overflow amount of names written on it. Ryuu whistled as Kira scanned though the names on the list, looking for their names. "Ah! I found your's Kira." He said as he pointed his hands towardds Kira's name. "Guess you made it, man."

"Yeah, but it's no big deal though. I still don't really think of wanting one though."

"You can't say that! Hey, let me see that. I wanna see if I'll be one too." Ryuu said as he snatch the paper from him. He scanned though and as he look through the end of the list, his name wasn't on there. His expression that he always had was turned upside down. His hands were trembling in anger. Ryuu then closed the scroll shut and sat back down.

Kira looked up. "What is it? Did you make it?" Ryuu looked at him. Kira was drinking his soda as he asked the question to him.

He closed his eyes and gave him a fake smile. "Yea. I did."

"Liar."

"I'm not.", Ryuu said as he was still smiling.

"Yes you are." He said as he stood up and smash the can of soda on the table. "Let me see the scroll then."

"Kira!" Kira turned and saw a group of his friends coming over to him. "Hey, Kira. Are you up for a game of soccer?", one of the guys said ot him. Ryuu stood also, but he turned around so that they could only see his back. Why him?! He's wise of couse I know that, but he doesn't want to become one of the guardians though. Everyone has been DYING to be one. Mostly me. He thought to himself. He then glanced a little over to his shoulder to look at Kira. He looked happy and laughing with the other angels. I'm so jealous of him. Ryuu said to himself as he put his hands on his shoulders. Then he said to him. "I'm going to go rest in my room all right? Have fun playing soccer." He let go of Kira and walked off. He waved behind him and said. "See ya later." As he walked out of the cafeteria, Kira and the others were still inside, silenced for a while. Then one of the boys said, "What was that all about?"

"Who cares. Let's go play soccer.", said the other.

Everyone agreed except Kira who has been quiet for a while now. "Hey, Kira! Want to come along?"

Kira turned his head around then turned to the door from the place where Ryuu left at and then turned back again. He smirked. "Sure. I'm up for it."

While that was going on, Ryuu was in his room laying on his bed sighing. Then, Knock Knock Someone knocked the door. Ryuu stood up. "Ah! Coming!." He walked to the door and opened it. "Yes. Who is--" His eyes grew wide. "Who are you?" The person at the door didn't say anything. He was wearing a black cloak with black leather gloves and wearing the hoodie to cover his face hidden. He let himself in the room. Ryuu got furious. "Hey, I don't know who you are, but--" His vision suddenly became a blur. Ryuu leaned on the wall to keep himself steady from fainting. He put one of his hands on his forehead. Ugh. What's going on? He looked at him. Who is he? The mysterious man took his hood off. "Excuse me, sir. It seems you are in a bit of a pickle right now." Ryuu's eyes grew wide. The man put out one of his hands to Ryuu and continued. "Let me help you." He said to him. Then suddenly a big gust of wind opened the window and then smashed the door shut. BAM!

continuing......

No comments:

Post a Comment